ABR, CRS, CNHS
Phone: 409-724-MOVE (6683)
As a certified NUMBER1Expert I am more than qualified to meet all of your real estate needs. I know this entire region from the roots up, the property values, the amenities, which properties are coming up for sale, and anything else you may wish to know about the area. My experience in new construction, as well as residential and commercial development will always be something my clients can glean from when making decisions about their own real estate investments.
You won’t go wrong when you choose my team to represent you in buying or selling your home, ranch or commercial property.
I love my work and it shows in each and every transaction. My no pressure, friendly approach, professional awards and hard earned credentials along with my top-notch expertise and resources will all contribute to making buying or selling in Southeast Texas both a good investment and a satisfying experience for you!
My website offers many tools and resources for my clients so I hope that you will enjoy these benefits and please contact me if you have any questions or comments.
Libby Mitchell & Team
My Personal Marketing Strategy is the Best in Town
Selling your home is one of the most serious transactions of a lifetime. With the unique demands of today’s real estate market, selling your home requires a real estate agent with a proven track record of expertise and results. Strong performance numbers and the ability to reach the world are the ultimate home seller’s competitive advantage!
When it comes to real estate, exposure is everything. I will promote your home to the largest possible audience of buyers and real estate agents. I personally invest my time and money in every listing I have to get maximum exposure to all prospective buyers!
The challenges of finding new buyers requires fast response marketing programs, leading edge technology and the financial ability to advertise your home throughout the marketing term. When you list your home with me, you have the benefits of a seasoned professional with many years of knowledge and experience plus an In-House Marketing Team and award winning marketing programs. I use a dynamic combination of high impact traditional marketing coupled with state-of-the-art technology that generates proven results.
I work closely with leading magazines and newspapers as well as radio, television and internet to design effective ads that generate proven results for my customers. When you list your property with me, you can count on the fact that your property will gain maximum exposure through my aggressive and consistent media advertising.
I have developed a marketing strategy of proven results to provide maximum media exposure in the marketplace. I have yearly contracts with these publications to ensure not just an advertisement, but a selling strategy!
- Property Magazine... a premier Real Estate magazine of the highest quality, offering insight to the local culture and social scenes as well as available properties, and general real estate information
- Beaumont Enterprise - color photo on front page of Classified Ads - Sunday edition
- Port Arthur News - Sunday edition
- Penny Record
- County Record
- The Real Estate Book Magazine - color ad in monthly publication
- Time Warner Cable TV ads - Over 100 color photo commercials of your home!
- Homes of the Southeast Texas Magazine - color ad in monthly publication
- Yard sign
- Directional signs at nearest intersection
- Exterior brochure box with color flyers
- Interior brochure stand with property and finance information
- Talking House Radio Broadcase - 24 hours a day!
- Beaumont Multiple Listing System
- Port Neches/Port Arthur/Nederland Multiple Listing System
- www.Loopnet.com (commercial listings)
And ... Other local media as suited to the property!
- Graduate of Real Estate Education, Inc.
- Active member of the PortNeches - Port Arthur - Nederland Board and the Beaumont Board of Realtors, as well as both of their Multiple Listing Services.
- Earned the REBAC designation of Accredited Buyer Representative
- Earned the CRS designation, which only 4% of the Nations Realtors have been awarded.
- Earned the New Home Sales Specialist designation
- 2004 Platinum Club Award
- 2005 Platinum Club Award
- 2006 Platinum Club Award
- 2006 Sales Person of the Year Award for Beaumont Board of Realtors, Click Here to see the Article.
- Earned Texas Real Estate Broker's License
- Active Member in Texas Association of Realtors
- Active Member in National Association of Realtors
- Graduate of the Peak Performance School for Top Producers through Remax of Texas.
- Honored as a lifetime member in the 2002 Edition of the Kingston National Registry of Who's Who.
- 2001 Presidents Club Award
- 2002 & 2003 100% Club Award
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Actively serving on the Pastoral Staff at Triumph Church of Southeast Texas
- Active Supporter of Nederland North Little League
- Active Member of Port Arthur and Nederland Chambers of Commerce
- Serves on the Commercial/Industrial advisory committee for the Beaumont Board of Realtors
2006 Salesperson of the Year Libby Mitchell with her family
Libby Mitchell of RE/MAX Beaumont ‘Earns Salesperson of the Year’ Award
Beaumont, TX July 3, 2007- Libby Mitchell, a Top Producing Realtor in Residential and Commercial sales at RE/MAX Beaumont has been honored with a ‘Salesperson of the Year for 2006’ award from the Beaumont Board of Realtors. The award was presented to Mitchell at the BBOR Annual Installation Banquet held at the MCM Elegante’ Hotel. In the last 12 months, the Mitchell Team produced sales in excess of $18 Million dollars. The team consists of five members including Libby Mitchell, her husband Barney Mitchell, Tracy Chesser, and two other unlicensed part time assistants.
Licensed to sell Real Estate since 2000, Libby has earned several designations including the ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative), CNHS (Certified New Home Specialist), CRS (Certified Residential Specialist, and her Texas Real Estate Broker’s license. Libby Mitchell served two years on the Commercial Real Estate Committee at the Beaumont Board of Realtors and is a member of the Port Neches-Port Arthur-Nederland MLS, The Lone Star CRS Chapter, and is listed in the national “Who’s Who in Real Estate” directory.
Consistently listed in the Top 10 producers for the state of Texas RE/MAX Vanguard Council for the past several years, Libby has earned a President’s award, Executive, 100% and Platinum Club status, and most recently earned the highly prestigious Chairman’s Club Award from RE/MAX of Texas. She specializes in new and luxury homes, corporate relocations & commercial properties as well as real estate consulting for investors, developers & builders. As an industry leader, Libby was recently chosen to represent two very high profile clients in the entertainment industry, selling one of them a fabulous home in Southeast Texas and the other a $2.1M home in The Woodlands -two transactions that were as entertaining as they were rewarding!
Libby and her husband work together as full time Realtors, Youth Pastors, parents, and more! Residing in Nederland, Texas with three teens of their own, they stay active in the community with dance and sports, even volunteer coaching! Balancing an active family, a weekly youth ministry, and a successful career is often a huge challenge. However, Libby has a motto that she uses in all areas of her life: “team work makes the dream work!” When everyone does their part, it makes for a win-win situation where the sky is the limit!”
Contact Libby Mitchell by calling 409-724-MOVE (6683) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to see the Article.
Areas of Specialization
With expertise in Residential and Commercial Real Estate, I specialize in the Mid-County (Jefferson County), Orange County and Beaumont areas, representing buyers and sellers, with excellence. I enjoy networking with RE/MAX agents throughout the United States on relocations and referals.
|When I'm not selling Real Estate, I'm enjoying life with my wonderful husband and three awesome children!
I am committed to serving all of my clients with superior service, the utmost in professionalism, and a sincere smile.
My goal is to provide 100% satisfaction to all my customers by being their "Friend in Real Estate" so that we can build business relationships that last a lifetime!
I truly believe that by serving the Real Estate needs of my clients, I can create win-win transactions that bring success for everyone involved!
Experience the difference, Call me, I'll be your "Friend in Real Estate" for life.
If you are considering selling property in the Golden Triangle area, call me and ask how I sell listings faster and for top dollar using the "Talking House" Program! I can make your house a "Talking House" too! Call me today for a free Market Analysis @ (409) 724-7742
PO BOX 1115, Nederland, TX 77627
Phone: 409-724-MOVE (6683)
Site design and maintenance by: